Sponsors

RESIMAC Financial Services Go Dance Navwealth Rapid Personal Training State Custodians
Paywise Paul Denny Conveyancing Australian Institute of Latin Dance Wyseware This Little Wiggy Treks Kokoda Donations

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Sponsors and Sponsorship Jersey Finalised

I have now been able to finalise my Sponsors and Sponsorship jersey design. The final design differs from the original design in logo placements and sizes, but the impact is so much better. The line that goes through the jersey looks much like a track so rather than cover it with logos I have placed the logos of each of my sponsors along the track. This symbolises how each of my sponsors have helped me along in my journey.

Here's the final design submitted to the jersey manufacturer. I still have to wait on this to be confirmed. It looks good to me, but I will leave it up to the professionals if they have constructive ideas and input to make the design look better (along the same theme)


 
 
In regards to sponsorship, I'm really excited to announce that I have been doing a lot of ground work around sponsorships and am pleased to say that I got a majority of the sponsors that I was looking for.
 
Facebook:
They include: RESIMAC, It's Time To Go Dance Sydney, Navwealth Group, Rapid Personal Training, State Custodians Mortgage Company, Paul Denny Conveyancing, Australian Institute of Latin Dance, Paywise and Wyseware.

Thank you so much to each of these sponsors for helping to make this journey possible for me. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity that I can't wait for and on top of that to be able to once again help out The Sir David Martin Foundation is just icing on the cake of such an amazing experience!
 

1 comment:

  1. That sinking feeling you get when you've been trying to get in touch with the jersey supplier and they don't respond to email or phone messages.

    There's less that one month to go until the trek and I think that my sponsorship jerseys may have just fallen through. I don't even think there's enough time to even find anyone else let alone get the design setup and printed!

    I've feeling really down at the moment. I've put so much work into this sponsorship jersey and it was really supposed to be such a unique and special memento of the occasion.

    Okay, time to regroup and reorganise - I'll try my best to sort this out!

    ReplyDelete