Sponsors

RESIMAC Financial Services Go Dance Navwealth Rapid Personal Training State Custodians
Paywise Paul Denny Conveyancing Australian Institute of Latin Dance Wyseware This Little Wiggy Treks Kokoda Donations

Friday, April 11, 2014

I have clothes to wear

Yaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!

Don't get too worried, there will always be clothes to wear, but they had to be the right ones.

Wow I am so excited!! you couldn't imagine. If you read some of my earlier posts from the start of this blog you would know about my sponsorship jersey and the idea of creating something unique and special for this trek. Something a little different that would be a nice thank you to my sponsors and also a really nice memento.. Enter my sponsorship jersey.

The Idea - http://wiggykokoda2014.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/starting-to-think-about-sponsors.html

The final design - http://wiggykokoda2014.blogspot.com.au/2014/03/sponsors-and-sponsorship-jersey.html

After a few minor issues with the supplier and some very stressful times not believing that I would be able to get this idea over the line, I'm so excited to report that my jerseys have made it!! They're on time and awesome - thanks to Kombat Sportswear! A little bit roomy from the size guide, but they really do look amazing and I couldn't be happier.

Check me out - I can wear these little beauties on my training hike on Sunday and I will definitely be wearing them over in Papua New Guinea and while trekking the Kokoda Track.




Front Logos

  • The Sir David Martin Foundation
  • Top to bottom - Resimac Financial Services, Go Dance, Navwealth and Rapid Personal Training

Back Logos

  • Top to bottom - Paul Denny Conveyancing, State Custodians, Paywise and the Australian Institute of Latin Dance

Sleeve Logo

  • Wyseware

No comments:

Post a Comment